mariuszpl88

Security system for the house.

It's not necessary to be wireless. It's more like a mini dvr+camera, if you need multiple cameras, you can control them through pc or mobile individually

It's not necessary to be wireless. It's more like a mini dvr+camera, if you need multiple cameras, you can control them through pc or mobile individually

Lets say its not wireless how does a camera connects to dvr? Using cat5? That is what I'm looking for, cameras that connect to the nvr using cat5

Basically what Irecommanded is P2P cameras. It supports wired and wireless. It doesn' need dvr. P2P supports connection and control directly with pc or mobile.

However, if you do like to have a dvr, try the one you find on cosco or another brand swann.

I also know there is all in one system which monitor with dvr embeded, but it's not being selling at cosco.

Lets say its not wireless how does a camera connects to dvr? Using cat5? That is what I'm looking for, cameras that connect to the nvr using cat5

Do not listen to yl_fang..that poster is a spammer probably from china...You are correct, you want to go with cat 5/6 hardwired...that system has some poor reviews...but often its user error...

This is also a nice system...rebranded hikvision http://www.costco.com/Swann-8-Channel-HD-NVR-Security-System-with-2TB-HDD-and-8-3MP-HD-IP-Cameras.product.100146087.html

Do not listen to yl_fang..that poster is a spammer probably from china...You are correct, you want to go with cat 5/6 hardwired...that system has some poor reviews...but often its user error...

This is also a nice system...rebranded hikvision http://www.costco.com/Swann-8-Channel-HD-NVR-Security-System-with-2TB-HDD-and-8-3MP-HD-IP-Cameras.product.100146087.html

I like it. Are there any reviews of this system online?

The cameras are rebranded hikvision 2032..bunch of info on these...the NVR..i dont know...

You can also build you own system...the 2032 is available for 85 via aliexpress...no warranty (shipping return is too expensive)...a better camera is the hikvision 2332/3332 turret...if you want a simple plug and play kit, get the costco system...you will have full warranty support and you can return it if you dont like it..

See this thread viewtopic.php?f=53&t=43543

The cameras are rebranded hikvision 2032..bunch of info on these...the NVR..i dont know...

You can also build you own system...the 2032 is available for 85 via aliexpress...no warranty (shipping return is too expensive)...a better camera is the hikvision 2332/3332 turret...if you want a simple plug and play kit, get the costco system...you will have full warranty support and you can return it if you dont like it..

See this thread http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=43543

Thanks again! Question lets say I want to buy nvr that doesnt have built in poe switch any models that come to mind? Thanks in advance!!

See this thread viewtopic.php?f=53&t=43543

Thanks again! Question lets say I want to buy nvr that doesnt have built in poe switch any models that come to mind? Thanks in advance!!

Hikvision makes several models without the poe...i am not well versed on the differences but there are several threads discussing them...you will not find them at costco though....there are various local sellers that stock them or you can look at aliexpress..