cctv_down_under

Geovision DSP Output Issue

Hi guys, I am trying to avoid a long drive to site to troubleshoot why I am not getting the quad screen on the spot monitor.

I know geo pretty well and know how to set up the output, but for some reason I am not getting signal at the spot monitor, I have to be onsite to test if video is coming out of the box... the only thing I saw that was weird..was it said cant find keypro...once i rebooted it was fine...I assume this refers to an onboard dongle on the card...but my question is .... Is it possible the DSP component (its a combo card) has lost its drivers?

I can simply take the output from the box and place into camera 1 input to test the video out component, but if its just a driver issue then there is no need.

Dear cctv_down_under,

Check the point # 2 Losse connection possible??

In general this message occurrs....

**when drivers are not installed properly.

**when there is a loose connection between capture cards and PCI slot

**when there is no USB dongle....

**when using the wrong software version with wrong GeoVision Capture cards..

Best regards....

Andy Chen

Technical Support

GeoVision. Inc.

+886-2-8797-8377 ext 287

www.geovision.com.tw

Error has gone away, the fault was the screen, I dont know why but powering it down and retsarting it plus turning on DMPI mode (or something like that...I couldnt understand the tech) fixed the problem.

If only Geo adopted that BNC backplane concept, those flakey fly leads always make me think that is the issue.