rdawg

bullet cam around my house. Help with install ideas

Guys,

I'm thinking of putting a couple bullet camerasaround the house. Possibly mounted in a tree facing my property. Here are a few questions i have if anyone can help.

1. Do i need some type of enclosure over them and if so what kind should i get and where can i get them?( i'm trying to do this relatively cheap)

2. When i run the cable can i use pvc pip to run underground ? any other suggestions or pictures of your installations would be very helpful.

Thanks!!

1. Do i need some type of enclosure over them and if so what kind should i get and where can i get them?( i'm trying to do this relatively cheap)

2. When i run the cable can i use pvc pip to run underground ? any other suggestions or pictures of your installations would be very helpful.

Thanks!!

1.) Depending on what type of bullet you get, you can get multiple units now that are rated for outdoor use and are sealed quite nicely. Which in this case you will not need an enclosure.

2.) Defiantly you can run pvc. Just the task of getting it through the pipe and through the bends is going to be the largest task you face. Other than this it's simply going to be cleaning it up and making it look nice (inconspicuous).

I think I still got the 2001CIH's on sale here, tho I'm unsure.

Thanks,

John