rory

4 channel fiber

any links to 'inexpensive' 4 channel fiber receviers/transmitters, easy to install, plug and play.

Rory

Well, after spending 20 years in the CCTV industry I retained some knowledge, but now the industry is changing so fast I'm afraid I'll be left far behind. I'm sure after the ISC show I'll be so confused with all the new technologies and offerings that I'll think about retirement again. I may have to go back to school and get a networking degree to be part of the new era of CCTV. As for jobs, I'm sure in the U.S. there will be many openings for security wise people who understand digital video. Although why you would want to leave Australia is beyond me. I spent some time down there and it was fantastic. I even toyed with the idea of moving there.

I know i can always count on an answer to a product or question from alan, dont retire yet, we need you here! )

I really have limited O/S experience and the pace of CCTV here is still rather slow, I would have liked a chance to make big money.

If you ever want to come here, there is a job for you running my business

I know you are speaking to allan, but myself I may take a trip there this year to say hello anyway:-)) My brother can get me 'buddy' passes as he works with Delta Airlines, which makes it very cheap airfare.

I need a vacation, at least if I get the couple large jobs Im quoting right now...

Rory