Robocam

Kalatel dvmre 10-ct-320 and ADT clone

Does anyone know of a company called ADT that sells what appears to be a clone of the Kalatel dvmre 10-ct-320???

ADT is selling DigiMux, which is very similar to GE DVRe series. Functionality is somewhat different, but the end result the same... Spec by spec they are very identical. Pricing is similar, few percentage points difference...

i contacted ADT and kalatel and both informed the unit badged adt is 100% kalatel unit. I thought i got ripped at first but only decieved as to the badged name of the unit. I should have been informed of this but given that it is a kalatel and i saved $1300 off of new, it did not feel so bad. thanks. it is not the digimux unit you are describing. The adt is a the kalatel dvrme 10 source 320 gig hd unit but with the adt name on the unit and on the brochures but identical otherwise. thanks

You probably got a good deal as it is more than likely one of those units that had been leased to their clients and the client did not pay so the collection agency took it from them? There are alot of those on Ebay and other places. Is it second hand?

Rory

brand new sealed in box kalatel. apparently customers for big jobs back out and then they have to pay the difference between what this guy gets and what they owed.....somthing like that.