benf

Using wall mount bracket/camera hanging from ceiling

I have a camera with a wall mount similar to the one pictured below. I'm installing this in my barn and the best location would be "hanging" from the ceiling (metal trusses actually). Since the mount on the camera doesn't work like that was curious if there's an elegant way of mounting something like that in "drop down" fashion. I can create a simple L-bracket but if there's a mount bracket already out there for something like this I'd rather go that route.

79121_1.jpg

Maybe you can take the sunshield off and then just mount the housing upside down, if the camera has the support for both top or bottom mount.

I have a camera with a wall mount similar to the one pictured below. I'm installing this in my barn and the best location would be "hanging" from the ceiling (metal trusses actually). Since the mount on the camera doesn't work like that was curious if there's an elegant way of mounting something like that in "drop down" fashion. I can create a simple L-bracket but if there's a mount bracket already out there for something like this I'd rather go that route.

79121_1.jpg

Get a J-Mount http://www.cctvimports.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_9&products_id=243.

Holla!!!!!!

Thanks,

John

hmb-215.gif.9bee7ec1ee451df76abec4f93d4ee57a.gif