Soundy

Manuals online for Capture PTZs?

I have three different Capture PTZs - two older Fastrax models and a newer Minitrax - two of which are having issues accepting control from DVRs. They work fine with the Capture joystick, but for the life of me I can't get them work off any kind of PC/software control.

But that's a story for another time... at the moment what I'm really after are manuals for the things, particularly the Minitrax. And the thing that's really pissing me off is that Capture doesn't have them on their site. There's a "View All Manuals" link that does nothing, and when you go to any particular product, they have links for product images and brochures... but not for a manual (example, for the Minitrax: http://capturecctv.com/product.php?prod_id=216)

Capture's support is no help, they just tell me to go to AV Logics' site, where they have even less information and the support people I've tried there are even less helpful than Capture's...

So, after all this rambling, does anyone have any other online sources for these manuals?