DivProgram

Argus DVR Export problem

Hi, Glad to have found this forum! Hopefully I can get some help (and help others too).

I bought the Argus DVR software and have several days of alerts saved. I need to export them to MPEG to burn to a CD for my client but no matter what I try, it always says "Error the MPEG creation process has already started". I've tried to contact Argus (about 20 times) but have never received a response.

So the question is, can anyone tell my why that might be happening and if it cant be fixed for whatever reason, is there another piece of software that will convert these to any other format?

I'm running Windows XP and the recording took place on this machine. It is plenty powerful and does not have a lot of other junk on it. Codecs have never been a problem and the machine is stable. I've tried all of the normal debugging (restarting, restart in safe mode, temporarily disable some services, etc.) but nothing seems to work.

Hopefully you folks can lend a hand. I'd appreciate it!!!

Thanks!

DIV. I will try .

Not a master of CCTV but dang good @ puters.

Code's or Coada is off. My self i use Window's basic player with full Codes. never a problem .

If i get the OK from the master I will post .

VT