Sign in to follow this  
vic_icsi

selective motion detect recording

cctv noob here.

am looking for a DVR (standalone) that does motion detect recording selectively where recording should only be on the channel/s with motions. are there workarounds if this type does not exits?

cctv noob here.

am looking for a DVR (standalone) that does motion detect recording selectively where recording should only be on the channel/s with motions. are there workarounds if this type does not exits?

Our 1608 (120fps) and 1615 (480fps) are both on sale today and can do it quite easily if you would be interested in either of those. You can check our webpage and search for either of those model numbers for the price and misc. specs. Also if you need further information you can click on "technical support directory" and download the manuals.

Thanks,

John

thanks for the reply john (smit9352). the products you mentioned look ok from the manuals. i wont be able to get them though as i am in manila. will probably settle with what is locally available here.

cctv noob here.

That should be fairly standard on many DVRs.

thanks for the reply john (smit9352). the products you mentioned look ok from the manuals. i wont be able to get them though as i am in manila. will probably settle with what is locally available here

We ship via USPS to just so you know.