Sign in to follow this  
victors

Artificial Intelligent !!

can someone tell me one company that works with teams of artificial intelligence?, face recognition, recognition plaque. everything about advanced CCTV

There are some companies like Object Video that do some analytics work but most of the useful Analytics stuff is done separately from the DVR with the exception of motion detection and some basic triggers.

i would like a system, with DOME and Software that face detected and make a closeup each face, how can i do this?

i would like a system, with DOME and Software that face detected and make a closeup each face, how can i do this?

How much are you willing to spend?

You do realize that getting usable pictures of faces is difficult in a normal environment? For biometrics to work, the faces need to be captured straight on, with a clear view of all features and the picture should pretty much be zoomed in tight.

Hats, hoods, sunglasses and other items that obscure the face will make it difficult for biometrics to "read" a face. Also, the angle and distance between the camera and the subject can adversely affect facial recognition.

hi THOMAS

i don't know, beacause, i have a cctv company, and i wants to introduce in advanced CCTV, i don't want to work with cheap camara, because i am offering to big enterprises, and want something new, something more advanced, not just a recording system. what do u recommend me?

survtech!

yeah! its very difficult system then i would like a system, that take all faces and make a close up and take a picture. is it impossible?

hi THOMAS

i don't know, beacause, i have a cctv company, and i wants to introduce in advanced CCTV, i don't want to work with cheap camara, because i am offering to big enterprises, and want something new, something more advanced, not just a recording system. what do u recommend me?

I've never seen a system do that. Most of the analytics systems are after the fact. It might be possible when you start talking at the high end like IBMs systems but it's not something you'll find on most systems.

survtech!

yeah! its very difficult system then i would like a system, that take all faces and make a close up and take a picture. is it impossible?

It is very difficult unless you can funnel everyone down to a tight line like at an airport security check or an entry gate. If the subjects are allowed to approach the camera(s) from different directions, biometric software will not be able to capture them all properly.