dretch

LiveVue Geo Where To Get?

does anyone has an idea where to get the LiveVue Geo? I badly the software its light and simple and easy for a client to know and access...

Thanks

you need "rory" for that. He's the coder AFAIK and used to have it on his site.

I don't see the link anymore on his site but contact him and try.

Hi there, I updated the page here and put the link back on the home page:

http://www.bahamassecurity.com/livevue.asp

I discontinued development on the old and current version, as the new one is all new code and actually has a much faster GUI. I have no timeline on the release of the new one nor any licensing information as yet (considering freeware with donations, or even open source). I have been out of commission for quite some time, but have been back in full force on its development for a couple weeks now. It will be back as a GeoVision only app to begin with, but I plan to add in support for IP cameras after the initial release.

Thanks rory. I hope you will still consider the licensing of that heheh. I find it so simple yet it serves the functions well. And one my client want it simple. Just PM me rory bout the full release thanks again.

you need "rory" for that. He's the coder AFAIK and used to have it on his site.

I don't see the link anymore on his site but contact him and try.

Thanks sinbad

I have already downloaded the new version and its much simplier, user friendly than the older version. hey rory dont forget PM me for the release of ver2.0 hehehe very much interested... even with this version im already satisfied since I dont use for now the IP cam.... if only I can get license for this my paypal is waiting hehehe.... thanks again rory.

cheers!