kulvinder

Need Help for outside Dome Camera

Hello Friends

I am new in the field of CCTV Camera. I have some basic idea of insatalling camera and DVR.

Receintally i have insatlled 3 DOME camera along the perimeter of one of my freinds house.

It took me 2 days to insatll the camera and wirings. I have USed simense cable which incluse cable for the power also.

All 3 camera worked fine for 1 day.But now 2 of the camera's in night show me the reflection of LED in Dome Glass ( IN day time it work fine).

And in 3rd camera dont show me anything in night seems like its infra red in not working.

What could be the issue ?

While doing reserch on this issue i came to know that refelection can be avoided by putting some round foam sheet on the lens so tha it touches the dome glass and hence no reflection.

And what could be the problem for the 3rd camera in which their is no picture in night.

Can i used the dome camera on side wall without the Special hanger.

Please help ASAP

Kulvinder SIngh

They are of good brands, although i have not bought those, but i can tell form the looks that they are of good quality. and my friend who bought it told me that it cost hom $225 for one camera.

Yes the red light lights up at night and then the problem starts.

Today i tried to do some setting and removes the cover, it work fine without cover as their is no reflection. i tried to move the lens rubber so that it touches the glass but it help me little bit.

their was no plastic fil which i can removed from LED

Please advice.

cheap cameras , and you have adjusted them beyond there capability, i know this is an old post but why not, i came across the same thing its all diy stuff hence why i know about it,

the sponge or foam collar doesnt help completely either, as the domes are not like the 3 axis ones you cant push the camera on its angles correctly hence the reflection, buy better camera, those ones you have u can buy from ebay for maybe $20