ULTRA

Heater/Blower Thermostat

After searching and searching with no results Does any one here have a link on where to purchase A thermostat with a heater and blower...

All i found was just the blower and heater but with no thermostat!

What are these for? An environmental camera enclosure? If so, first place I'd suggest is the enclosure manufacturer.

Little hard to suggest anything else with such vague information.

Thanks for your response..

I have several Canon VCC4 ptz .....Canon or any other manufacture did not make a housing for it. It is an indoor camera which the only thing i saw they made for was a stand which the camera sits on top and looks down.

However i would love to have this as an outdoor camera.One at the front and the other at the back! I already have the 100ft cables mini din 8 and the power/video cable.

I have to make my own housing somehow, so that's the reason i need the thermostat and heater/blower and the power that goes to it.

So far i plan on buying a housing with thermostat with heater/blower and taking it apart for the parts i need.

I plan on making the housing out of plexiglass and square shaped since the cameras are ptz.

The operating temperature for the camera is

Temp.: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F); Humidity: 20-85% RH (no condensation)

Pelco makes a number of housings with heater/blower/thermostat assemblies that you could "pilfer" parts from. I've used both Pelco and Capture outdoor PTZ enclosures as well, that have their own heater/blower/thermostat units... some are less conducive to mounting off-brand cameras but it may work with others.

Check out Pelco's DF5-P and DF8-P housings:

http://www.pelco.com/products/default.aspx?id=168

"The DF5 Series pendant models mount directly to any recommended mount, flush to a ceiling, or to 1.5-inch NPT female threaded pipe and are available for indoor and environmental applications. All environmental versions include a sun shield and heater kit and are suitable for use in temperatures to -60°F (-51°C). Heavy-duty pendant models (DF5HD-PG) are strengthened by a thicker sun shroud and dual wall construction."

http://www.pelco.com/products/default.aspx?id=169

"The DF8 Series pendant models mount directly to any recommended mount, flush to a ceiling, or to 1.5-inch NPT female pipe threads. They are available in a black or gray finish for indoor applications or gray only for environmental applications. The environmental domes include a sun shield and heater kit and are suitable for use in temperatures to -60°F (-51°C)."

Thanks for the quick reply SOUNDY

I cannot use those type of housing, otherwise the video would be upside down

If i had the vcc4r then i would be able to.

Any recommendations / ideas ?

Thanks for the quick reply SOUNDY

I cannot use those type of housing, otherwise the video would be upside down

If i had the vcc4r then i would be able to.

Any recommendations / ideas ?

A couple:

Swap your VCC4s for VCC4Rs, or...

Mount the dome upside-down.