jay415

Please Help identify this card

I have a 4 channel CCTV Video capture card and I have no documentation, software or drivers for it. I don't even know who makes it. I tried Fusion 878A drivers I found I think on driver guide and they did not work, although they installed with no errors. It has 4 BNC Connectors and 1 RCA Jack.

On the board it says:

AVS 4 Channel board V1.1

The 4 chips all say the same:

Conexant

Fusion 878A

25878-13

0405y1d4

0406 Taiwan

Any Help would be greatly appreciated:

Drivers?

Who makes/distributes this board?

Somewhere to look or a better place to post?

or just any input to get it going, Thanks

I have a picture but can't post it being that this is my first post.

Edited by Guest

Here is a pic

IMG_9786.jpg

And by the way, Yes I am using search feature and ready sticky's I just don't know that much about CCTV products to know if I am looking at the right thing. but again I am trying. Thanks for your patience with me.

Edited by Guest

OK I got the card up and running with the BT878 drivers in the sticky. But I am only getting 320x240 resolution, and there is an RCA jack that is not working input or output (Don't know if it is an input or output) I am not sure if the resolution is a limitation of the card or that I am using the incorrect driver. Does anyone know? Also I'd really like to know who makes this card and the model, if anyone could help me out there it would be a great help.

You have the UCC4 4 Port Video Capture Card clone otherwise known as the Pico Card. That's not an "RCA" jack, it is a phono jack for audio.

You have the UCC4 4 Port Video Capture Card clone otherwise known as the Pico Card. That's not an "RCA" jack, it is a phono jack for audio.

Thanks