fahedakhter

Regarding Samsung SNC-550 IP Camera

We are using Samsung SNC-550 I-P camera in our mills. We are using 39 cameras & 2 SNR-32A network recorders. We have a backup drive in which the recording files is saved (ATV,NFA,NFV,VTP), the problem is that we want to view the recording data using Network Manager Software on Director system without installing Network recorder in his system. The Network manager software cannot open these files without the network recorder. Is there any other software available through which we can view the data inside these files without installing Network recorder? How can we handle this issue?

are the files saves as standard windows video type or are they "special?

I use Video Insight to do my IP camera solution because the files are saved as standard windows type and you can also access the stored video from any networked PC via client or Internet explorer. Video Insight IP software is one of the easiest to use and it also has lots of bells and whistles................and support is All American from Texas!!!

I know I may not have helped much but many self installers run into issues after they make a savings/purchase and then wonder why is don't rung any bells. Good luck.

We are using Samsung SNC-550 I-P camera in our mills. We are using 39 cameras & 2 SNR-32A network recorders. We have a backup drive in which the recording files is saved (ATV,NFA,NFV,VTP), the problem is that we want to view the recording data using Network Manager Software on Director system without installing Network recorder in his system. The Network manager software cannot open these files without the network recorder. Is there any other software available through which we can view the data inside these files without installing Network recorder? How can we handle this issue?

You can try NovoSun CyeWeb. It supports Samsung SNC-550 and saves video into standard ASF file in Mpeg4 or M-JPEG without transcoding. You can then open the ASF file with VLC player or NovoSun's standalone player.