fshureih

Security Camera Help JVC VN-C30U IP Camera

Hey guys new to the forum. The guys over at AVSforum sent me here for this question in hopes you could answer it.

I recently got my hands on a JVC VN-C30U IP Camera. I recently did a IP change to the camera and now iv somehow screwed myself over with it. I can access the camera through the New IP and the old Username and password. However when I go to view a live image or try to pan the camera left or right it requests another Username and password and I seem to be locked out of, i put in the password i had set but it doesnt work. Is there any way I can reset the camera without sending it back to JVC. Im hoping someone has the software or steps to reset the firmware. JVC wants to charge me to reset it to origional factory defaults as the camera is out of warranty but i dont think that i should need to pay someone to reset a camera. At that point id rather buy another one.

I know JVC is stingy about giving out firmware updates with projectors but for them to do it to all their equipment from what i can see i think is poor customer service. Hopefully someone has a simple fix for me

Any help would be much apprecieated