greenarrow1

GeoVision 8.3 troubleshooting

I upgraded to GeoVision 8.3 as directed and now I cannot get any video from any camera. It appears all the cameras settings are the same and it did retain the settings from 8.2 but no video.

Anyone else having this problem? Also, any solutions? I have checked everything I can think of including the AGC and global setting. If it was just 1 camera I would suspect the camera but it is all of them.

I did reboots and even uninstall and reinstalled the system but still no video. Last time I had this problem it was AGC related but I checked all that.

When will I ever learn if it is working dont try to update or fix anything LOL but I wanted one of the features in the update and so did the company so i really did not have a choice.

I upgraded to GeoVision 8.3 as directed and now I cannot get any video from any camera. It appears all the cameras settings are the same and it did retain the settings from 8.2 but no video.

Anyone else having this problem? Also, any solutions? I have checked everything I can think of including the AGC and global setting. If it was just 1 camera I would suspect the camera but it is all of them.

I did reboots and even uninstall and reinstalled the system but still no video. Last time I had this problem it was AGC related but I checked all that.

When will I ever learn if it is working dont try to update or fix anything LOL but I wanted one of the features in the update and so did the company so i really did not have a choice.

Are You install new driver?

I fixed it since I did not know that the new driver part included a firmware update. GeoVision needs to separate Firmware from the driver part. A firmware update is not a driver update.