securityhombre

Greenhouse Ranch - [3 locations for cameras]

Hello Everyone,

EDIT: If I should indicate where I should put cameras to get more responses; Let me know. I was trying to make it unbiased. Thanks

This is my first post asking your expertise, my fellow security gurus. I have some pics attached. My budget on cameras is about $200-300/camera. The install is with a Geovision PC with CCTV analog cameras running UTP with baluns. I am leaning on the Sanyo VDC-C1574VA or the Panasonic WV-CF294 for my inside dome cameras and need help in choosing outside varifocal ccd cameras with housings for the pictures included. These would be day/night cameras concentrating in the day.

1. Picture of the Greenhouse Door and the Alley. There is a dead camera from long ago on the right. I think it is installed too low anyways and was thinking of putting the camera up higher and possibly on the high left above the door. The height is at 16' and I would like to cover the door and some (1/3-1/2) of the alley which extends 25' total so even 10' out would be good. I could mount it across from the alley if this is a better option which the other building is the same height.

2. Picture of the Loading Dock (trucks) and 2 Doors and a picture from the Door in front of the second truck looking the opposite direction. I need to get the truck and the two doors in the picture. I think it is too high to put a dome camera so another varifocal ccd is what I'm thinking. Height of the tall door is 8' and the top of the building is 18'. I could mount from 30' away from the door aiming at the side of the truck and the door but would I get both in the picture? The height of that mount would be 15'. Total width from that mount to right of building would be 15.5'.

3. The picture of the Bigdoor with the lady standing in front and the picture of the driveway in front. The goal is to get the Big slide door and the driveway. I think this would need to have 2 cameras. One facing down at the door and one facing towards the driveway. The big door is 16' high and 8.5' width. The steepest part of the building on the right is 19' high. Total width of the building is 30.5'. What kind of suggestions should I have for mounting? I was thinking of having one camera on the top right of the building facing down left to get the door and maybe a truck coming around the bend and one camera mounted to the right facing the other driveway to get people and trucks.

I labeled the pictures the numbers accordingly.

This is first difficult installation in an industrial situation so I'm really excited in doing this correctly. Thanks for everyone contributing in this forum.

1.jpg.2b86f03777f3cffdce2ea6bd35a9ae60.jpg

2.jpg.bc5c442b0df7790cebe35d67c0a7a772.jpg

3.jpg.59deb08e2adef23dc58898b707b97ce1.jpg