ais

your opinions are very important

Hi everyone,

Actually I am new in this valuable forum, and I just added CCTV systems as a new line of business in my company.

And now I have a client who has CCTV system consists of 40 cameras, and 3x 16-channels intellex DVRs. Cameras are wired by coaxial cable.

And now I have a new request to relocate some cameras as the following:

And for more clarification I will tags the cameras as A, B, C, D, E and F:

1- Cameras A and B are out-door cameras.

2- Cameras C, D, E and F are dome cameras.

3- The distance from the suggested locations of cameras (A, B, C and D) to the DVRs room is around 50 to 70 meters.

4- The distance from the suggested locations of cameras (E and F) to the DVR room is about 110 meters.

5- Also client requests two monitors number 1 for the manager (60 meters from DVR room) and number 2 for the security guard (70 meters from DVR room).

6- Monitor number 1 should view the picture from 4 cameras A, B, C and D only. In the same time these cameras should be connected to the DVR.

7- Monitor number 2 should view the picture from 2 cameras A and B only. In the same time these cameras also should be connected to the DVR room.

First sorry for prolixity in explanation but this to clear the picture, but I have some technical questions and I need your support and advice

1- Is the coaxial cable efficient for long distance?

2- How to connect the camera to DVR and number of monitor in the same time?

3- Can I use coaxial splitter to distribute the signals?

4- Which is better to use a switcher, quad or multiplexer?

5- How can I reduce the cost?

I appreciate your discussion and opinion, and for more clarifications I can draw a simple drawing to illustrate the need.

thanks