markanthony

How to convert .box file to .avi?

anyone here knowing on how to convert .box file and/or .bix file to .avi,mpeg? or a player that support these types of file. please help me, i need it badly. i am using DVRNET.

you can convert the .box file in dvrnet software use the backup and then click the AVI option button automatically the file that is recorded in dvrnet as .box file is converted in avi

you can convert the .box file in dvrnet software use the backup and then click the AVI option button automatically the file that is recorded in dvrnet as .box file is converted in avi

yah, i tried it!...but its useless. not practical to use. i am using 10 cams...imagine, i am only converting 1 cam (1 day recorded file) it takes 2 to 3 days to finish. what if for 10 cams??? my PC specs is high-end 1GB RAM, Core2Duo, 2x160GB HD. any idea guys?...thanks for d reply.

i need to backed-up those files everytime my storage was full. if you only back-up the .box & .bix files and few days later i want to review it, returned the back-up files into original location...oh boy!!! it doesnt work. any other ways to review it? are you also encountered this problem?

Edited by Guest

converting that huge amount of camera in avi is not posible in simutaneous back up.. and also need and huge amount of hard drive space . i also has this dvrnet software back up simultaneously is a bug..

you have to back up it in .box as it is dude... but youll need the software of dvrnet for viewing the data.. you got no choice... back up it from hard disk to hard disk