Squiffy

Sanyo VC-2152 iris pin out

This is an old camera with a rather unusual 5-pin DIN type connector for the auto-iris, I'm wondering if anyone knows of the pin out of this, thanks.

In case anyone's come across this connector on other Sanyo camera auto iris connections, I thougt I'd upload a photo of it. Obviously it's an old camera that's seen better days, but the IR sensitivity is superb, so I'd like to get it working. Obviously it only supports DC lenses.

Has anyone any advice on determining the connections by measuring the voltage outputs? I've done this but results aren't clear enough to me to be sure of which connection is which.

1845365890_SanyoVC-2152.jpg.aa8ffe5ecdcc816ec62a8b4b0fc57b51.jpg

Thanks for the link but I'm aware of the standard pinouts, what would be useful is the voltage levels normally encountered and if pin 4 (with DC output) is normally ground (as opposed to a floating voltage differential if you see what I mean).

The model is a Sanyo VC-2152, probably around 10 years old. I know that this model was often used in laboratories for observing infra red objects and its sensitivity in that respect is excellent, it shows a bright glow for a soldering iron in the dark for instance. Obviously normal daylight results in total saturation as there's no electronic iris option, so it'll be useful to get an auto iris lens working with this.