EBen63060

Howdy all from Washington State

Hello everyone. My name is Earl, I am an industrial electrician in the middle of nowhere Washington ( I love it! Not one traffic light....yet) I work in an optimized sawmill and have a good friend who works for Mars candy corporation. I bought some hand me down CCTV equipment from him after they upgraded and am definitely going to require assistance when i begin the installation. Anything I learn here will be for home use and installs for friends of mine. Thanks for putting up with me and I am looking forward to the education.

Greetings from just a little ways north in Vancouver, BC. I grew up in the middle-of-nowhere, BC, so I know what it's like living a hundred miles from the nearest traffic light!

Thank you for the welcome, I am glad I found this place. Soundy, it is only about thirty miles from the nearest city. The view here is probably not quite as incredible as yours, but Mt. Rainier is only about 40 miles away. Thanks again. Hope everyone has a great weekend. My week is just beginning.

Thanks again everyone. Hey VST, I moved here from Thompson Falls Mt. I do miss the area there, but money seems to be a little better here. Nice meeting you.

[moderator edit]

Yet another spam post removed.

Please read the rules, no advertising, no spamming....

[/moderator edit]