alpine0000

Screenshot from Intellipix IPX-520-DN

Hey all,

I'm in the process of upgrading my cameras to better ones, and I figured before I take these down, I'd post a screenshot for you guys.

The screenshots are from an IntelliPix IPX-520-DN DPS WDR Day/Night Camera w/ 2.8-12mm Manual Iris Varifocal Lens (looks like a knock-off Bosch camera). Haha.

101914_1.gif

I have the lens zoomed out as far as it can go to get a wide view of my front yard. The camera is mounted inside of my front bay window (yuck). I used it while I was in Iraq last year to check and make sure that the lawn service came and mowed my lawn each week, and to make sure my truck was still there (had given the keys to a neighbor) and not out for a joyride .

I am replacing the camera with a panasonic 484 dome that will be mounted outside under the eave, and it will be more zoomed in on my truck. I am also mounting a few others around the house to cover various views that I will want.

Here is a day shot

101914_1.jpg

Here is a day shot with my car in the driveway

101914_2.jpg

Here is a day shot on a rainy/muggy day with a moving truck driving by

101914_3.jpg

The screenshots are from recorded video, not live, and my DVR is set to record in 4CIF at 18fps.

Overall, for an inexpensive camera, I guess its not too bad. Can't wait for my upgrades!

Edited by Guest