tcssystem

need help on complicated car park access control design

recently i have a car park access job where i crack my head still cant find any solution.... please recommend the suitable product and solution..... thousand thank in advance...bro

1. Q: Can you brief me the environment of the car park?

A: Is a large car park with few floor. The place is full of mist. Currently using swap card reader and customer plan to stick back to swap card reader. We only provide the system include swap card reader, controller, communicator and other exclude the management software because they had their customize software to read our signal input.

2. Q: What type of signal input should giving to the management software?

A: The signal must be back to the system in RS-232 format

3. Q: What is the card format?

A: Mag stripe format

4. Q: Is it have to be swap card? Can i recommend for proximity or other?

A: Yes, it must be swap card.

5. Q: What is the info you require us to read from the card? Example: card serial no.

A: we need the full card no from track 2 of Mag Stripe

6. Q: Every card have a serial no, your software require for how many digit from the serial? 6 or 10 digits?

A: All the string value from track 2 Mag Stripe. This normally consist of 31 characters excluding the control characters from reader (i.e. ; and ?). To be safe, I would advise to put in few more characters as buffer and trim the string before sending it to us.

7. Q: Oftenly magnetic strip consist of 3 different track to store different data. May I know your system require the reader to read at which track?

A: From track 2

8: Q: You did mention you environment is full of mist, should i propose with weather proof swap card reader?

A: Yes, strongly recommend to proposed a weather proof swap card reader.

9. Q: What is the maximum distance from reader to the car park system?

A: We have few access entrance, the maximum distance is about 800 meter but the minimum distance is 200 meter.

10. Q: You did mention on you have your own customize car park management software, can i propose my software?

A: No, you are not allow to proposed your management software. You will only allow to propose the swap card reader and the solution to run the job. We will customize our software to encode and store the data to our system.

well....this is the informaiton where i can provide to you.... if you know about this then please let me know how to do it... i don want to lose more hair.....heheh....