snyder

Cant Find KeyPro

WinXP Pro SP3, GV 8.2, GV1480. Mother board died so I put a new mobo in (ntel PR31) and I kep getting the same error. HELP!!!!!!!!

I have tried un-installing the driver and re-installing it. I have tried changing PCI slots and re-installing the software and even re-formated and re-installed windows with a clen install of geovision. Are there any other solutions that I dont know about? The card worked before but the mobo did die. Is it possible the card cooked when the mobo went?

I resolved this by replacing the card. For those who have had the same issue if you un-install and re-install the drivers AND try a different PCI slot AND try a different mobo AND STILL get the KeyPro error, yiou have a bad card. Strange how it installs and shows up in device manager but wont run.

Hi Snyder,

Where did you purchase the card from? Can you provide me with the barcode that is located on the card on a white sticker that begins with five zeroes? Thanks!

card probably just got hit when the motherboard got hit.

Was the system plugged into something with Voltage Regulation?

9.9 times out of 10 it's a bad card. Those symtoms posted are the exact result.

Only other possibilty I've encountered is the version of '8.3' software drivers your patching. This is direct from the factory, I've discussed with them before intesely.

(Hi Tim - great service u got @ USA ! )