Sign in to follow this  
maxtor88

Waving or Flickering on CCTV

Dear all,

i have a problem w/ my cctv system.

how to fixed waving or flickering picture on my cctv.

i using RG6 Belden Coaxial 9116s Catv, when i testing with the cable still in the roller (packaging roller) - 300meters the image have a good picture no flicker no waving or anything everything so clean.

but when i installed the cable for cctv system in my factory the picture going to be worst. i think this is because in the factory area too many electrical devices such as: electric panel, oven machine, and big wire cable for electrical. and for the information i'm using the same tray cable to put RG6 cable with big wire cable for electrical needs on the factory, because for ease to installed without to makes cable tray again on the wall.

i think that have a big influence for that problem... but i want to asking is how to solve this problem without changing all instalations. does it work to change with balun with cat 5e cable. or any advise?

and there is no problem w/ my power supply because i think i have not enough cable size for the long distance. when i replace with the Power supply near at the camera the picture still waving or flickering.

thanks all for your advise.