I'm trying to find a way to extract the feed from DVRNet to jpgs. My latest attempt was to write a screen capture program and crop out each feed. But DVRNet uses some DirectDraw overlays, and I couldn't figure it out.

My main reason for this is to view my cameras from my blackberry.

I contacted Kodicom, but they wouldn't help.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Zion Guard, your ultimate mobile video solution. Wherever you are, with your mobile phone, you are enabled to take a look at your home, your store, or just take a look at whoever you care about.

It watches over your kids, when you are not at home; it watches over your store, when you are out of the town, simply use your mobile phone

Zion-ipc9000 is specially designed for home security (small business, family house, etc). The embedded web server enables the real time monitoring and control through the web browser. When you are in the office, you can see how your kids are playing at home. This product also integrates the wireless alarm gateway; it supports various remote controller and wireless detector, such as IR smoke, gas, project and curtain detectors. When the gas is leaking, the network video camera transmits video alarm. The succor will get onsite after the emergency button is pressed.

The camera can rotate and change focus; it's easy for installation for home security purpose.

if you know the jpg snapshot url i can add it to our blackberry app and test. otherwise you can add a supported pc software like activewebcam or webcamxp if they support your card and get the video on our bb apps that way.