jonnbinky

FRUSTRATED NOOB IN KY!

Greetings all! I have tried like 3 different package systems, all crappy! I have just now tried a

Vitek

VT-E4

E-Series 4 Channel Digital Video Recorder

* 4 Video Inputs with 1 Main and 1 Spot Monitor Output

* Supports both Dynamic and Static IP Addresses

* 4 Alarm Inputs / 1 Relay Out

* Up to 120 IPS Recording / Live Display

* MPEG-4 Compression

* Remote Viewing over the Internet, LAN, or Windows Mobile based PDA

* Supports two internal Hard Drives

* 250GB to 1.5TB Internal Storage Options

* “Quick Searchâ€

regarding your cameras, try a vari-focal lens. a camera with a static or preset lens can somtimes give you a take it or leave it picture, although I seen many with great picture quality, also check your resolution settings.

Next check your power supply. If you don't have a central power supply, you probably have separate adapter like power supplies plugged into a surge protector. Since you upgraded your cams, you probably dont have enough juice to run the infrared led's and the camera properly, so you may need to get a power supply with a little more ass on it.

Feel free to pm me any time

pyro

Hello jonnbinky, have you tried the AGC adjustments? What is the voltage requirements for these camera's? What about lens type?

Hello jonnbinky, have you tried the AGC adjustments? What is the voltage requirements for these camera's? What about lens type?

All good questions,,,AGC, no i havent, and not sure if it has them, voltage, dunno, i just used the cable he sold me and put them on a surge protector,,,,lens type, it looks like an all-in-one camera/lens with adjustments for focus and zoom with a small flathead screw...im gona try and upload a screen pic....