x-man

This card good or bad?

I want to buy some dvr card and some day/night cameras on ebay (maybe you know better place with better prices/producst?), I need good price but also I need good product/software, what you thinking about this card and software:

ES-6808A

I can`t post u r l from ebay...price is $80 ...

Maybe some better in same price range or less...

Thanks.

There was someone who bought a card from ebay with no software in this forum. The price is very low but the card is useless while there is no software. Besides, I have heard of that there are some pirate versions on ebay.

you would be a fool for purchasing on ebay.. all you would receive is poor service..poor quality...poor product...poor software with lack of functions and features... the price may well be attractive.. but you will be throwing your money away..

always ensure you receive a proper manual first before purchase which describes indepth the software and funtionality and features.. rather than just the card it is extremely important that the software is adequate with all the attributes within which makes a good dvr system. There is a ot of cards available.. but come with poor software and software is not always interchangeable with different dvr cards.. so really without the software you are purchasing a heap of junk..

Check the card but most importantly check the software that comes with it.. hence get the manual before your purchase..