Sign in to follow this  
raycctv

Dual CCTV CCD Cameras

hi can someone tell me what the images ae like on a dual lens cctv also guys is there a site that shows you different images/setup of camera and equipment how to guides as am a noob but love cctv stuff thanks you

hi can someone tell me what the images ae like on a dual lens cctv also guys is there a site that shows you different images/setup of camera and equipment how to guides as am a noob but love cctv stuff thanks you

Hi!

I guess you mean DUAL CCD right?

They usually have a much better image quality then single CCD!

JD

hi yep dual ccd do you know where i could veiw images of different cctv cams just purchased some 540tvl single lens ones good but im using an eay cap usb to grab images. Just ordered an 704 x 288 techwell card so hoping im going to get better image the 640 x 420 as it a dedicated cctv card. also can only record on x1 ch with the easy cap. should be here shortly for me to play with. But i want to say a face @ 30-40 meters. the setup i have at present can do 20-25m ish, so was wondering should i get a dual ccd lens cam.

I thought you would get a wide view ? better depth but not better resolution with addtional lens inside the cam.

sorry for being noob this is my first foray into cctv thanks for help