sinbad

anyone have the VSM server?

Hi guys/gals,

We have <170 GV systems installed out there. Currently I'm using the feature of alerts when camera is out or if I have I/O error to a dedicated email address that logs all the errors and we contact the clients for repair if needed. This has worked beautifully so far and most of our client love the idea of us knowing the problem even before they noticed it.

Recently I started considering teh VSM server as an addition for the service and was wondering if anyone here have it installed and can upload some screenshots of the server configs and interface.

it's no big money but I wanna know if it worth it?

Thanks.

Hi guys/gals,

We have <170 GV systems installed out there. Currently I'm using the feature of alerts when camera is out or if I have I/O error to a dedicated email address that logs all the errors and we contact the clients for repair if needed. This has worked beautifully so far and most of our client love the idea of us knowing the problem even before they noticed it.

Recently I started considering teh VSM server as an addition for the service and was wondering if anyone here have it installed and can upload some screenshots of the server configs and interface.

it's no big money but I wanna know if it worth it?

Thanks.

Yes it is a very good tool!

JD