Sign in to follow this  
amsmt

Maintenance Agreement/Contract

Does anyone offer a maintenance contract to the customer when they purchase a system? I have thought of ways to do structure this, and am looking for input. I am thinking you could base it on:

# of cameras ($5 per camera)

# of visits (Annually to quarterly...)

I am trying to find out how to structure it so it is a value to the customer, and also makes $. I think this could be a great way to generate some repeat business and keep in touch with customers.

Thoughts?

Does anyone offer a maintenance contract to the customer when they purchase a system? I have thought of ways to do structure this, and am looking for input. I am thinking you could base it on:

# of cameras ($5 per camera)

# of visits (Annually to quarterly...)

I am trying to find out how to structure it so it is a value to the customer, and also makes $. I think this could be a great way to generate some repeat business and keep in touch with customers.

Thoughts?

Offer 2 different options at the end of your standard warranty period.

1. Preventative Maintenance agreement - 2 - 4 visits per annum, clean, adjust , test and report any faults found in a maintenance report with itemised cost to repair any faults.

2. Comprehenive maintenance agreement, preventative maintenance visits + rectify any faults at no additional cost. Go back to back with extended warranty from your equipment supplier.