cctv_down_under

DSP output problem

Hello.

I have a site where they want to only see 4 x cameras on the spot monitor.

I have enabled the DSP as a spot monitor and can see that there are 4 x quad groups, so in the first quad group I chose the cameras I wanted and disabled the next 3 quad groups.

This works fine and I have 4 x cameras in quad mode (and it does not change from this to another quad group) on the spot monitor, but as soon as the system reboots, it then tries to switch between all the quad groups.. so what happens is.

Display first quad - then display blank screen - then display blank screen - then display blank screen then display first quad group......ANNOYING

Thanks in advance - any ideas - it ocould be when it defaults to default user?

Yeh that sounded logical to me - i asked my techs to do this before _ I didnt supervise it...but they told me you can set up as many pages as you like....and they tested it..but it still keeps introducing blank blue screens - seems like it still uses the quads that are supposed to be disabled....I logged in today and noticed that only 1 x quad page was selected - but alos noticed every camera was selcted in the settings part.....so have changed that...hopefully this works