SUPERMANUK

Help needed on how to connect bnc to a vga monitor

hi every one. how can i connect a normal pc monitor to my dvr. without vga as my monitor will be over 50m away form the dvr. can i use the bnc video out ( via shotgun) all the way to the moniter and use a vga to rca.see pic. thank you

332726231_tp.jpg.e0eb5fba16dd859fc658bf6c8cc1c5ca.jpg

What sort of monitor?

If it's VGA, you can use a VGA balun to run over Cat5e... or just use a 50' shielded VGA cable. We get them at a local computer retailer for about $30.

You could just run normal BNC cable to the monitor, and there use a video to VGA adapter. The one in your picture won't do it, that is a VGA to AV cable, not the other way (they are not bidirectional).

122587_1.jpg

122587_2.jpg

hi people. thank for your reply. so can i not use a bnc lead but when the bnc comes to the monitor use a bnc to rca male converter to connect to the lead pictured in my first post,

hi people. thank for your reply. so can i not use a bnc lead but when the bnc comes to the monitor use a bnc to rca male converter to connect to the lead pictured in my first post,

No, you can't.

What you are showing on your first post is a VGA to video converter; you need a video to VGA converter.