Noddy

Need a little help with CNB domes pls

Hi I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to help me with a couple of questions that I have about CNB dome cameras ? I have read the board and seem to have got as far as I can without asking for help

I'm looking to replace a couple of the bullet I/R cameras in my home security system with domes. I'm interested either the VBM-24F, VMC-24F or VBM-24VD, I just wanted to confirm the differences between them. I know that the VCM-24Vf is dual mount and the VBM-24VF has a different lens but I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction with the other differences.

The cameras will be used outdoor in a low/street light setting and Im thinking of getting the brackets to wall mount them. I have a total of 6 cameras (IP indoor and cheap bullets) connected to a AmerMedia NV500 As I said its only a home system but I though as a couple of the cheap bullets are starting to go bad (failing IR's ect) I would talk the opportunely to upgrade the cameras.

Thank you in advance

I'm looking to replace a couple of the bullet I/R cameras in my home security system with domes. I'm interested either the VBM-24F, VMC-24F or VBM-24VD, I just wanted to confirm the differences between them. I know that the VCM-24Vf is dual mount and the VBM-24VF has a different lens but I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction with the other differences.

Actually, as far as I can tell from CNB's spec sheets, the ONLY difference between the VBM- and VCM- models is the mounting styles (VCM can be flush-mounted with a slightly lower profile, or using a supplied back-box), while the only difference between the VxM-2xVF and VxM-2xVD is that the VF model has "true day/night" (aka ICR aka "removable IR-cut filter) while the VD versions don't. Everything else specs-wise looks the same.

Soundy,

thanks for the reply. I'm leaning towards the VCM-24VF, do you think that would be a good choice for a low/street light situation ?

Thanks again