n0fx

Software for 16CH DVR

I bought a 16CH DVR from a local dealer here in town. The client that I installed it for wasn't satisfied with the web control of the DVR. They wanted better control on how to view the recorded footage. With the current setup, they connect to the DVR via IE (web browser) and they have to select the specific time and date to view the footage. Once they picked it, there's only a fast forward and reverse button to scan through the footage (no slider bar). On their on old DVR, there was a slider bar, which they can fast forward/reverse quite quickly between the footage. They can see the video while forwarding or reversing the bar. The old DVR was a PC based card from Geovision. I don't know the exact model but the client wanted something similar to Geovision (in terms of looking at old footage)

I was wondering if anyone knew of any software that I can use to communicate with the DVR I bought? The web browser part of it isn't that great for reviewing the recorded footage and they wanted something better, using a dedicated software instead. I've attached the manual for it with my post.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

DVRHRT16.zip

DVRMPEG4-16LAN1.thumb.JPG.1606827fb19c07e697b2f704e2aeb952.JPG