DataAve

Ganz ZC D6000 SEries

Yeah I just added this to my catelogue, the price is great for the specs ... how is the image? Id only be using it for indoors .. i wish they would make the housing look a little more normal though .. but cant complain on the price.

Yeah, its just soo much cheaper than the GE and other brand names, and the specs are good, just hope they pan out to be a good choice. Ive got to order one to test out now.

How were they to set up?

Rory

Just spliced in power with the connector they give ya, widened the shot, focus, done! Real easy, it was all drop ceiling, so 2 toggles (since the unit is very light) held them up. We used 24v Ac (pre-existing), but you can switch to 12v dc. A breeze.

Cool, thats what I like to see. Yah didnt try the backlighting pointed at the entrance by any chance?

Not yet, they were just test cameras. If they like the cams, we will complete the install.

Entrance? Make that 14, but not all face sun. One thing that was kind of funny, we couldn't figure out why one cam was all yellow outside one of the elevator banks. It turned out, the lights were yellow tinged-terrible lighting. The others looked real crisp in the Floresunt.