x-man

Best DVR software....?

I must buy software for my dahua card, please tell me what you thinking, best software (features, stable, easy for use etc.) is from netvision or skyvision or linovision or digivision (selling on dahua website), from all this "vision" something must be best or maybe some other?

Thanks.

I must buy software for my dahua card, please tell me what you thinking, best software (features, stable, easy for use etc.) is from netvision or skyvision or linovision or digivision (selling on dahua website), from all this "vision" something must be best or maybe some other?

Thanks.

this has been discussed before

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10520

Hi-Xman.

We supply Dahua DVR's in South Africa. I have not used the iDVR software, neither skyvision.

We tested Linovision some time ago, and although I really liked the linux concept, we had to send the software back to the drawing board. I believe it has come some way since then and they just sent me the latest version for testing - which I haven't got round to yet.

We have supplied numerous DVR cards with the Digivision software, and the feedback has been all positive - given that I am no fan of PCI dvr cards. Mostly our customers looking for the text overlay feature of the Digivision/Netvision software will buy cards, the rest buy Standalone.

So all i can say is that our customers have been very satisfied with the netvision software. Just be sure to use software from the original DVR Card vendor, as you may not be able to just download the software from netvision.