gunthonungo2

need help with hidden cameras

Hi everyone,

I have a family friend who would like to set up some hidden cameras and in plain site cameras for their office (like above the cash register, etc). For the in plain sight cams I was gonna tell them to look into CNB, but what are good solutions/brands for hidden cams? From what I can tell,, most hidden cams have a pretty cheesy pic. Are there any high resolution cams avaiable that would suit her purpose? I think they've got employee theft going on and maybe something worse than that,,, but it's all speculation on my part.... I am not a security guy at all. It's just that she knows I did my own work at my family's business and she was wanting my opinion on stuff,,, and cuz she's a good friend (and pretty hot too) I didn't wanna look like a dumbass.... so please if you can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

if you like CNB try http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/product/product.php?seqx_prod=45 but with pinhole lens.

otherwise have a look at the likes of kt&c. they have a range of mini cameras that come with pinhole lens.

getting decent pinhole lens can be a problem. the other thing is installing it so its close enough to get a decent picture on whats happening. you may have to get creative in what you hide the camera in and ensure there is good lighting.

if you like CNB try http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/product/product.php?seqx_prod=45 but with pinhole lens.

otherwise have a look at the likes of kt&c. they have a range of mini cameras that come with pinhole lens.

getting decent pinhole lens can be a problem. the other thing is installing it so its close enough to get a decent picture on whats happening. you may have to get creative in what you hide the camera in and ensure there is good lighting.

What you've mentioned is what my entire concern was... I didn't think I'd have luck finding decent pinhole cameras, or cameras that would work well. I'll definitely take a look at the one you listed.

What you've mentioned is what my entire concern was... I didn't think I'd have luck finding decent pinhole cameras, or cameras that would work well. I'll definitely take a look at the one you listed.

KT&C have a huge assortment of pinhole lenses for fixed cameras, as well as many various mini cube cameras perfect for hidden camera apps.