damai7788

avtech kpd 679, video viewer playback problem

Hi All,

I'm testing AVTECH KPD 679Z-D, 16 channel.

Firmware Version: 1013-1004-1002-1003

Using a PC connected to the DVR, using Video Viewer software, we can view the live video, working fine.

When we try to playback recorded video, from the video viewer, I click ke 'play' button, it just playback the last hour video, show up all the 16 channel. It didn't ask what date and time for the playback video.

So we cannot preview yesterday or lastweek video?

Any idea we can solve this problem?

Thanks.

Anto

There is a button E (Event), press it and select Search by date, enter the date and press OK and everything looks normal.

Collided with other damages caused by this registrar videoviewer no buttons sound, ie there is no way to listen through videoviewer, after the first connection in the connection settings are automatically replaced by the video / audio on the video and there is no way to reproduce sound.

Please help fix the problem the customer complains.

thanks for any replies.

Hello,

I wonder if you were able to get email and ftp notifications. I have a MDR759 which seems to be the same model as KPD679.

Thank you!

hello fellas,

i have a trouble in playback of my KPD679ZB-D i got a flicker or a random image when i set the recording in frame...... but it works good in CIF.... my current firmware version is 1005A-1001A-1002A-1001A....

any idea how can i solve this problem.... i think this is a firmware issue..

pls send me a new firmware pls... thank you!