Hello, I was wondering if there is some one here to help me? I bought a 120fps 4chan pci dvr card from wolfcom.... I was wondering if there are any known drivers out there that will allow me to use these cards with any other software other than theirs... Because it sucks..... Any information would be great... and Basic terms would be great as well... Thanks Alot Michael

It looks like this card uses BT848, BT878, or similar chips. That means Video 4 Linux probably supports it. Basically, almost any Linux distro like Ubuntu will work with it out of the box.

So if your up for it, you can use Zoneminder as your DVR software. I would only try this if your technically oriented and you've worked with linux before. Once you get it set up, its amazing, and supports like everything. The motion detection is wonderful!

To tell what chips they are using, just look at the writing on top of the black squares (the chips). Maybe someone else can help you with finding software that will work with them, because I only know about Linux.