sinarg

Avtech kpd 674 detection schedule not working

Hi, I have dvr avtech kpd 674.

I've already set motion detection and sent me the email that motion detection, successfully.

But i want to set it ,only detect at night.

I have already set in the menu Schedule Setting>detection timer and set it only night hour.

But this dvr kpd 674 keep detect a motion and sent email, even not at night.

Please help me a right setting for this function.

I have upgrade my dvr into 1039 firmware.

Thanks.

Dear Sinarg,

We had those problems before as well. The fact is that you wouldn't find any solution for that. We have reported it to AVtech and we can only pray that they will improve this. You do nothing wrong, please assure on that. This is a known bug in the AVtech DVR's.

for an unknown reason will the motion detection function setted by timeline in combination with email notification not work. Sorry about that

Best Regards,

Nick

Hello,

I just wanted to know is this issue has been solved, I just bought an AVTECH DVR and encountered this issue while configuring it. Is it possible to upgrade the firmware to a newer version to solve this? Thank you. Regards,

Luciano.

Hello,

I just wanted to know is this issue has been solved, I just bought an AVTECH DVR and encountered this issue while configuring it. Is it possible to upgrade the firmware to a newer version to solve this? Thank you. Regards,

Luciano.

Nope, it is still the same. Even on the newer models is there still the same problem...