Hertz

Exacq Dealer requirements? Any other NVR recommendations?

Looking to spec in a exacq 2u NVR for a quote based on some recommendation from some other dealer friends.

How annoying are they to get setup? I hate going through dealer setups. Do they have any Distributors that I can buy from?

I dont think I do enough cctv in this price range to warrant getting setup. I ususally do small resi systems and use ICrealtime.

Anyone have any other all in one NVR recommendations?

Looking for the ability to record up to 32 megapixel cameras.

Thanks

Looking to spec in a exacq 2u NVR for a quote based on some recommendation from some other dealer friends.

How annoying are they to get setup? I hate going through dealer setups. Do they have any Distributors that I can buy from?

I dont think I do enough cctv in this price range to warrant getting setup. I ususally do small resi systems and use ICrealtime.

Anyone have any other all in one NVR recommendations?

Looking for the ability to record up to 32 megapixel cameras.

Thanks

What cameras do you plan on using and what megapixel? A 32 camera MP is a major undertaking for a first IP install. I would sub it out to someone that has experience or hire a consultant.

I found the actual configuration of Exacq easy if your used to working with digital video recorders. Arranged logically and clear descriptions.

More trouble on some of the individual cameras as it took some playing to get the right settings for day/night etc.

As I brought the server from the dealer it was already installed with windows/exaq and some default user accounts setup.