I'm looking for a good analog to digital pc onnversion card. I bought a hauppage that does this, but the Cust. service is terrible. The card is to take 2 analog streams for conversion so that windows encoding can see it and send it out over the web.

Tks

Jeff

How about a 4 channel DVR card . ..? This will take up to 4 inputs and you can then view it on the web. You can simply use the loop out on the mux or quad.

Rory

Thanks Guys. Kinda new to CCTV. I'm taking over a website that was heavily hit for weather and beach conditions. The capture card seems to be the last hurdle. I just don't know which one to get ?

The cams are Bosch and the controller is bosch as well (netserver 6 ). They are working fine on a seperate IP. The win encoder is how the streaming video server wants the feed. I think I can get this card to work, but want a DVR card down the road.

Also is there any software out there that will PTZ this dome and set up prescheduled patrols. I'd like to have the PTZ go to a concert stage every Tue. for 5 hours, then go back to the beach.

Tks

Jeff