thick plank man

home cctv problem

hi fellow bods?

please can anyone help me? I recently purchased a 4 chnl labgear dvr for my sec cams. i had to buy the hdd seperate wich the man in the shop fitted for me/ every thing is working great. just one problem. I have caught some w...nker dissing my wheels? im now to old and fat as well as unfit to be able to put my fingers up his nose and pull his face off??? so i need to give plod a copy/ however using a usb (as that i can manage) i set the relevant tmes but all i get is( file system failed open) ive read other forums and fat 32 but my unit doesnt give me that much in options does any one know how to remedy this system/ or have i got to go on a diet and get fit and go for the nose job,,,, i await your counsel fellow bods

big thanx davina

omg??? thats the problem. i cant even get it off the dvr box/ system failed open, any ideas/ have loaded disc trhat i got with box but lappy says i dont know the *** and dont want to either/ they refuse to comunicate, laptop and software dony enen know that the other one exist, there isnt an import option or nothing/ if i cant get this system to work then i shall tie a length of cord round the dvr box and swing on to his sweed hopefully cracking his skull

help me oh wise one! FROM thick plank man