Sign in to follow this  
arstreamp

Surveillance system, installation only

Hi all!

My name is Ann and I just joined the forum, I’m also a new comer to surveillance system. I’m still trying to understand it all and our little company (just me and my husband) is still navigating through all the different ways to approach the industry. It’s a tough economy! I was wondering – for those of you involved in the industry (especially veterans) business owner or not, what are some of services, tools, strategies, or latest resources you find helpful or profitable in doing your work or - business?

Online or offline, I’m sure there is quite a lot in both right?!

Thanks and God bless!

Hi Ann,

I just joined this forum today but as for your questions I could write a long list of things but will keep it short for you and hopefully this helps.

One of the greatest selling points that has brought me great success is being able to provide remote viewing via the IPhone, Android and on Internet Explorer for my clients.

Once they have that capability they seem to not be able to sleep at night when something goes wrong with it. Also everyone I have provided this service with shows their friends and in turn you get a referral out of it for future work most of the time.

Hope this helps, just want to touch on one of the major ones for me.

Brian