Sign in to follow this  
ChrisH

CCTV & Access Integration

In your past experiences how important has it been for customers to be able to have the card access system integrate with their cctv system? Getting some static from a potential customer right now because he views this as a priority. Made me think more about how important this may or may not be. First time I've ran into this personally. Any thoughts????

Do you integrate with Exacq much? I was looking at their website and noticed that have a fair amount of partners they integrate with.

As an access control guy now in cctv I have seen this done both ways. Depending on your equipment you can use the motion feature of your cctv system to trigger events through the i o board on the dvr. And like wise you can program most access control systems to trigger say a ptz to zoom in on an access denied and document some one trying to access an area that they do not have the correct access level for.

Some Networkable Access Control systems can integrate DVRs/NVRs directly into their Software.

This allows to use the Access Control software as your main GUI most of the time.

Geovision advertises an access control system that integrates with their video systems. Has anyone tried it? Comments?

Best regards,

Garth