Roula

New Firmware for AVTECH CPCAM KPD674B 4CH with mouse 1017

Thanks for that.

I've a 674A which I've upgraded, but recently got another 674 for my father-in-law and this has the B board.

I tried the A firmware, and also the plain 674, but kept getting the 'Upgrade error'.

Keep up the good work

Just tried to update this latest version and got the upgrade error aswell. My model is CPCAM CPD551ZB with

version number 1003C-1001C-1002C-1002C

Hi!!!!! This firmware WORKS with the KPD674ZB !!!! I can update it!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Just installed version 1012. I was wondering what the upgrade was or if any new features were added as I can't see any difference from version 1009???

Hi!

I have a KPD674ZB-B. How can I see in playback only one camera and only the record of that camera? Now I have to wach playback of all records from all camera and it take a lot of time. Thanks.

Just taking initiative here to tell how I fixed or solved KPD674B problem of not logging in, long loading freeze up problems and dyndns.org issues. What a headache this was. The solution was removing older video viewer files from the c:\windows\system32 folder leftover from previous version install attempts. And some weird DVR_GUI.dll file which had no properties when R-mouse clicked on it. I also found it much easier to perform remote over internet connectivity when I simply used the IP addressed assigned to me by my ISP followed by ":##" where the number signs are the assigned port number. Going through dyndns.org was a pain. I also went into internet explorers TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, SECURITY tab and under TRUSTED SITES added my IP address assigned by my ISP not the local IP assigned by the router, to the FRIENDLY SITES icon to avoid issues. Finding the firmware update for my system took quite a while to find it. I often ran into links that no longer worked.

The layout and function after the firmware upgrade was successful looks good and functions without any problems. Now if I could only find a way to DIY adding microphones to my system without breaking the bank. Anyone, got any suggestions on that?

Semper Fi

Hello,

today i update my KPD674B-C via web. After update, device try to reboot, but only black screen and constantly beep. I try to reset it and do hardware reset but nothing.

Can some body help me?

Is there way to recover via serial interface?