Gamma 0.45

Lens Type 6-50mm varifocal auto iris lens

Iris Control Auto Iris

IR LED Range 40 Metres

IR LED Angle 90 Degree

Power Supply DC12v

Power Consumption 650mA max

Dimension 162 x 100 x 90mm

I would rate it as a 4 in a scale of 1 - 10. The amount of IR LEDs should make the illumination pretty good, but the sensor they use probably isn't taking much advantage of it. At least the sensor is 1/3", thats a good thing. The varifocal lens is nice, although at its smallest it may not have wide enough of a view for you. It will have a 67 degree view at 6mm. Use this camera for tighter shots, maybe of entrances or the like.

Oh, and its really expensive, a camera with those specs should cost like half of that!

Thanks

Can anyone recomend a similar Cam to this cheaper in the UK , its the zoom i need as its to be trained on a small car-park (car) approx 40M from base.

Thanks

Dave UK

Thanks

Can anyone recomend a similar Cam to this cheaper in the UK , its the zoom i need as its to be trained on a small car-park (car) approx 40M from base.

Thanks

Dave UK

Hi Badseed,

This camera is from cop security(cop.eu) and is priced at £129, watch out for these websites that sometimes sell others products for nearly 2-3x its original price.

I don't doubt the IR range of this camera but have installed a few 'similar' cameras and always go for more IR range than needed, if the subject is 35-40m away I would definately consider purchasing a 60/80m IR cam, it'll save you any hassle further down the line.

I'll have a scout about and see if there are any offers on a similar cam to be had.

PTZ Guy

quick question, do these cop security(cop.eu) sell to the public ?

Err... afraid not, trade only. If you have a credit card you could set up a 30day account... Call sales and ask for Lee.

Hi all,

Could anyone give me any advice on the following cam

http://www.jmcsecurity.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=INS-840V-H

Are these quality products? Im guessing that its B&W also.

Thanks

Dave

Also can I just add that I buy quite a lot of gear from Cop and you are getting value for money along with a good tech support team should things you need any help. All their products come with a 3yr guarantee too.