abambam

URGENT- VEHICLE CCTV PRODUCTS NEEDED

I operate a fleet of petroleum haulage vehicles. My most biggest challenge is pilfering or theft of the petroleum products being transported. This creates countless disputes with regulatory auuthorities.

The products are tampered with either by breaking the seals and discharging the products through the discharge valves or directly scooping the products from the top of the tankers.

The situation is so rampant I am considering deploying CCTVs to record activities of drivers. Do you have discreet CCTVs that can serve the purpose?

I urgently need a solution urgently

I operate a fleet of petroleum haulage vehicles. My most biggest challenge is pilfering or theft of the petroleum products being transported. This creates countless disputes with regulatory auuthorities.

The products are tampered with either by breaking the seals and discharging the products through the discharge valves or directly scooping the products from the top of the tankers.

The situation is so rampant I am considering deploying CCTVs to record activities of drivers. Do you have discreet CCTVs that can serve the purpose?

I urgently need a solution urgently

Hi abambam,

I dont know where you are in the world but in Ireland there's a company that fit tracking devices to your vehicles enabling you to have an in-depth log of where the vehicle is/was and how long for, what speeds they were doing where etc etc. It is all logged so you can see exactly what is going on from a birdseye view.

Dont quote me on this but i think the cost was around 800euro per year(after a hefty premium I imagine) per vehicle, bearing in mind this large food logistics company have 50+ vehicles on the road at any given time.

Then there's the option of installing cams in and/or on the vehicles themselves, remember cameras are an excellent deterrent too. There are some neat little mobile DVR's on the market now and I've seen prices start at as little as 100euro.

I'm quite sure that if you contacted somebody in your local area they would be only too happy to advise you free of charge.

Include your location in the next post one of us maybe closer than you think!